Share your knowledge and expertise with industry-leading developers, architects and executives at Automotive Linux Summit and Open Source Summit Japan. The deadline to submit your proposal is March 18.
Automotive Linux Summit (ALS) connects the developers, vendors, and users driving innovation in Automotive Linux. Co-located with Open Source Summit Japan, ALS will gather over 1,000 attendees from global companies leading and accelerating the development and adoption of a fully open software stack for the connected vehicle.
Sign up to get the latest updates on Open Source Summit Japan!
Share your knowledge and expertise with industry-leading developers, architects and executives at Automotive Linux Summit and Open Source Summit Japan. Submit your proposal by March 18.
Suggested topics for Automotive Linux Summit include:
- Connected Car, Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle-to-Cloud (V2C)
- Security And Privacy
- In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) & Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Augmented Reality, Heads-Up Display
- Delivering Live Content And Updates To Vehicles In Motion
- Legal Issues
- Functional Safety And Open Source Software
- W3C for Automotive
- Non-AGL Technical Projects (e.g. Smart Roads, Self-Driving Vehicles, CarPlay, Android Auto)
View a full list of suggested topics.
Open Source Summit Japan will cover the cornerstone open source technologies with sub-conferences LinuxCon, ContainerCon and CloudOpen; help ecosystem leaders to navigate open source transformation with tracks on business and compliance; and explore the newest technologies and latest trends touching open source, including networking, serverless, edge computing and AI.
Tracks for Open Source Summit Japan include:
- Cloud Native Apps/Serverless/Microservices
- Infrastructure and Automation (Cloud/Cloud Native/DevOps)
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Linux Systems
- Networking and Orchestration
- Open Source Leadership, Compliance, Strategy and Governance
View a list of suggested topics.
Watch presentations from Automotive Linux Summit & Open Source Summit Japan 2017
- Abby Kearns, Executive Director, Cloud Foundry Foundation
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, The Hyperledger Project
- Tin Hang, Founder & CEO, OSVehicle
- Kenichi Murata, Project General Manager/Group Manager Connected Strategy & Planning Group, Connected Company, Toyota Motor Corp.
- The Future is Cloud Native – Panel Discussion
- Keiko Harada, Program Manager, Microsoft
- Ian Lewis, Developer Advocate, Google
- Eduardo Silva, Open Source Engineer, Treasure Data
- Moderator: Chris Aniszczyk, COO, Cloud Native Computing Foundation
Watch all keynotes from ALS >>
Watch all keynotes from Open Source Summit Japan >>
Planning to attend?
Register now to save $175 before early bird pricing ends!
Linux Foundation members and LF Project members receive an additional 20% discount off current registration pricing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount information.
Academic, student, and non-profit discounts are available. Applications for diversity and needs-based scholarships are also being accepted. Click here for information on eligibility and how to apply.
The post Speak at Automotive Linux Summit & OS Summit Japan I 4 Days Left to Submit a Proposal appeared first on The Linux Foundation.
Source: Linux Foundation